Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New Jalies

Oh, how I love thee Jalie. I adore this swimsuit pattern. I can see the girls in both versions. I love the twist-front one the most, I think. I need a one-piece suit too!
j_3350_1

 

I also bought this shorts pattern. I will make these over and over again as running shorts, bathing suit shorts, and casual summer shorts. LOVE THEM.
j_3351_1

 

I love the simplicity of this top. Jalie always has the best fit for me, so I’m guessing this will be fantastic too. I also love their mini-dress version (on Facebook). And I want that middle version with the black sleeves and print front.
j_3352_1

 

Ahem, I may have a leotard addiction. Blink. Blink.
j_3354_1

 

Yes, I have other sweatshirt patterns. But nothing fits like Jalie. Plus, I will have one pattern for a hoodie, sweatshirt, and sweatpants. Forever. One pattern, people. I will make this 1300 times before my kids even graduate high school. I betcha!
j_3355_1

 

There is another cardigan pattern that looks cute, and two more dance/gymnastics patterns. I didn’t want to buy them all, that might mean I have a problem. Blink. Blink.

1 comment:

Karin - the-f-girl.com said...

Haha. Noo. Nobody would ever accuse you of having a problem in the pattern buying area. Because if you do, I'm afraid that would mean we all do. Can't have that, can we? :-) I look forward to seeing your versions of these patterns!