Thursday, May 4, 2017

Hot Patterns

I bought some Hot Patterns the other day. I have never bought one of their patterns before but I have long been enamored by them. This cargo pant is a brand new one but the other two are oldies, but goodies. One thing I wish Hot Patterns would do it a better job of making large pictures of their line drawings. I think I know all the details on these patterns but I’m not quite sure.

 

I made the Jalie Vanessa pants the other day and they’ve been in constant rotation since I made them. This pant reminds me of them a bit and I love the detailing on them. I thought I would give them a try. I think I would wear these quite a bit. I just have to find the right fabric.
HP_1217_WE_SKINNY_CARGO_PANTS

 

I’ve loved this top for a really long time and there are so many great makes from this pattern. I know that *jazz hands* sleeves are a huge thing this year in fashion so I decided to get this if not only for the billowy sleeve version, though I do love the other versions too. And who doesn’t need a whole wardrobe of knit tops?
HP1015RIVIERA

 

And I’ve always loved this third pattern. There are three different neckline variations, three lengths, and three sleeve options. I live in knit dresses in the winter. The tunic and dress are right up my alley. I like the top too, and I love the neckline. Imagine the dress with those ties at the neck in a thin merino wool. And it has pockets! 
HP1028METROPOLITANGoodTimes

Needless to say, I’m excited to get these in the mail. I’ll let you know more when I get them!!

No comments: