Monday, November 13, 2017

Ottobre 05/2017 #18 - Simple Knit Dress

This is another Ottobre knit dress. This one is from the most recent Ottobre Women's magazine. This is a super easy pattern. There are just three pieces. I used a very stretchy knit for this dress. There is very little waist shaping on the pattern and I expect that it will look very different in a different knit.  


You can see that the neckline in front is pretty high. In the back it is lower. 


I did do a slight sway back adjustment on this dress. It's hard to tell if I need to do more of an adjustment. This knit is heavy as well as thin and the skirt material pulls down on the bodice.

Overall, a very simple knit dress. I live in knit dresses in the winter time. You can add a cardigan, a chunky scarf, or a belt. Then slip on some knee high boots and you're dressed!